It is important that you understand the following details about your fees:
• All booked days (including public holidays, sick days, holidays and other absences) will be charged for.
• A late fee of $15.00 per quarter of an hour, or part thereof, will apply if a child is collected after closing time.
• Two weeks written notice is required when changing a child’s booked days, or when leaving the centre. In lieu of such notice period, two weeks full fees will be charged.
• Fees must be paid on the first day of attendance each week/fortnight (depending on chosen payment frequency).
• Fees must be paid at least one week in advance of attendance at all times.
• Failure to comply with payment of fees may lead to termination of enrolment
Child care fee per day:
Pre-kindy & Kindy" $107
If you get Child Care Benefit as reduced fees your family will have a Child Care Benefit percentage. It’s on the assessment notice you get from the Family Assistance Office. Your child care service uses your percentage to work out your child care fee reduction.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have bond?
EKM doesn't collect a bond. Upon enrolment you will be required to pay 2 weeks fees in advance therefore enabling you to be 1 week in advance as per the enrolment agreement. Normal fees are payable by the first day of each week you child attends and should be at least one week in advance always. If fees are not kept up to date, your child/children’s position will be suspended till all fees are paid.
What to bring each day?
2 Full set of spare clothing
5 Spare training pants
Small light blanket (during winter)
A comforter (if required)
Bottles and formula or milk (if required)
Any long-term medication
What is Montessori?
What is the educator to child ratio?
The Centre is staffed in full accordance with eh National Quality Framework Law and Regulations as to qualifications and levels of staffing required in each group.
What are the payment options?
EKM is a cashless centre. We are only accepting credit card or direct debit.